Join one of the UK’s fastest-growing White Label Digital Agency.
Junior Account ManagerWe currently have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious junior sales person with a first experience and who is looking to take the next step in their career. If you have a strong sales acumen, high willingness to learn and to grow within a dynamic and challenging environment, this position is made for you. Your main responsibilities and activities:
- Oversee the client relationship with the objective of securing existing business and winning new.
- Pro-actively executes sales and strategic campaigns in Holt’s product suite.
- Establishes strong, long-term customer relationships with key decision makers.
- Leads the wider team of client, sales and technical specialists.
- Provides domain expertise relative to the customer segment.
- A proven first sales experience in an eCommerce industry
- Ability to quickly develop deep understanding of Holt’s services
- High communication and interpersonal skills
- English language is mandatory.
- Understanding of WordPress, Magento or Shopify ideal.
Junior SEO ExecutiveOur award-winning white label digital agency, with expertise across digital, design, and web development, have won a number of new clients and require a Junior SEO Executive to join the team to develop and implement SEO strategies for their clients! The successful candidate will have at least 12 months' experience in a similar role, ideally agency side. You will be highly data driven, with the ability to perform onsite and technical SEO audits, using your findings along with keyword research to devise and implement SEO strategies to effectively optimise sites and achieve significant ROI for clients. As Junior SEO Executive, you will also have a good working knowledge of tools such as AHRefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, and Moz, and a knowledge of how SEO integrates within the overall digital strategy, along with strong client management skills. In return, you'll have the opportunity to join a fast-growing agency with big plans for further growth. Working as part of a multi-talented team in a creative and friendly environment, you will benefit from excellent training and development opportunities, with a generous salary and benefits package! If you wish to join our team, please apply by sending us your CV and a cover letter by 31 March 2021. please email email@example.com
Junior Graphic DesignerAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Junior Graphic Designer to join Holt’s design function and be part of a team delivering market leading creative across all media platforms. Reporting to the Creative Manager and working very closely with the wider design team, the role is pivotal in ensuring that all concepts are exemplary in their design and delivered with consistency across all channels. You’ll need to be obsessed with design and focused on delivering a consistent brand look and feel. What You'll Do As a Junior Graphic Designer…
- Conceptualise and create on brand email creative
- Graphics for social media
- Brand creative and content
- On site graphics
- Create and manipulate digital typography
- Create print designs and layouts
- Create fresh, on-brand and original design
- Maintain brand consistency throughout your work
- Maintain the look and feel of the website & app
- Good repro and digital knowledge
- Offer new ideas clearly and effectively to the Senior Creative Team
- Concept and produce IG Stories daily
- Concept and produce e-mails
- Design/produce print marketing material
- Design/produce social media content
- Creative awareness and an ability to combine an innovative approach with commercial ideas
- Proficient in adobe suite
- Flexible and enjoy working in a high pace, fast moving and changing environment
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good networker and communicator and the capacity to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work with others and able to influence and communicate effectively.
- Commitment, drive and self-motivation
- A team player who’s happy assisting colleagues by completing tasks outside own job role when requested
- Maintain own working area in a professional and organised manner
- An ambassador for the brand/group
Junior Web DeveloperHolt is looking for a web developer to work with our growing number of clients on a variety of website projects. You will work alongside the team to finish Shopify, Magento and Wordpress projects. Essential Experience
- Experience completing eCommerce projects
- Experience with premium themes and page builders
- Experience with HTML5/CSS
- Basic Photoshop skills for image optimisation
- Basic Illustrator skills for SVG and logo work
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Ability to perform Wordpress / Shopify / Plugin updates
- The skills to work independently and as part of a team
- Outside of the box thinking / creative thinker
- Desire to learn, adapt and have attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Organised, reliable and be able to communicate confidently with team members and clients
- Enjoys having a laugh in a fun team environment
- A desire to develop to grow your career with our agency
Junior Website DesignerWe’re looking for an enthusiastic web designer to work in our established digital team. You will have the chance to work on creative projects varying in nature, bringing client designs to life. You will be an essential part of our growing digital team, using the latest technology to develop bespoke websites and designing software systems. There is always a new challenge around the corner that will keep work interesting and progressive. We embrace new technology and trends and encourage our team to bring forward ideas that will enable our agency to grow. You will be working closely with our digital and growth teams to help improve results for our clients by constantly improving their websites. You will be a natural multi-tasker with a strong eye for design and with front-end development skills, someone who has previously worked on developing cross-browser and cross-platform solutions. You will need to have light experience in web design with Adobe Creative Suite experience, HTML, CSS, and UX/ UI skills. Ideally, a year’s experience or proven qualification. The Requirements
- Minimum one years’ digital/ web design experience at an agency level
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator are essential)
- Strong HTML & CSS skills
- UX/ UI design experience preferred (Adobe XD knowledge)
- Experience of working with WordPress CMS
- Design for Print skills
- Driving Licence and own car (due to rural location)
- Knowledge of wireframing